Pooja Krishna H. A., II Year B.A. English.
I’ve got a cauldron full of hot, strong, Butterbeer,
And it’s bubbling for you
Say ‘Incendio’ but that spell’s not hot
As my special witch’s brew!
Don’t be afraid, come and take a sip
Of this steamy, tasty, treat
What’s in my cauldron of hot, strong, Butterbeer
Will make your life complete!
Are you cold? Are your teeth dancing a dance of their own? Are your eyes playing tricks on you? Are your feet freezing? Well, here’s something to keep you toasty warm even in the darkest of nights: Butterbeer!
- Pepper’s or any other soda
- Vanilla essence
- Whipped cream
- Milkmaid (Nestle)
- Sugar (optional)
- 5 minutes
- Warm up the soda of your choice for not more than 30 seconds. It will turn into a kind of a sweet, thick, tea. Caution: Do not place the can of soda directly on the oven/stove. Place it in a bowl of hot water.
- Dilute the Milkmaid with hot water, until it turns into the same consistency as the soda. Add sugar if the sweetness is not enough.
- Add vanilla essence to the Milkmaid and stir well.
- Mix the soda and the diluted Milkmaid while they are still hot. Stir well.
- Pour the drink into glasses, and add a swirl of whipped cream on top.
Hot, strong, Butterbeer is ready!
[Photograph Source: The Internet]